[stylist] New writing prompt

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Jan 9 03:48:11 UTC 2013

This sounds like an intriguing assignment.  I don't have a card to copy this
stuff onto at this moment and we are leaving for ten days tomorrow morning.
I will attempt something with this when I return.  Gonna take a cruise off
my bucket list.  I hope I get to feeling much better and actually have a
great time away.
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg