[stylist] 2 Trips for members of the NFB and others as well

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 20:23:25 UTC 2013

1 is the first State Convention at Sea and the other is a trip offered by the NFB Travel & Tourism Division.
Hello all, I am sorry this is off topic, but being a President of one Division and have been asked to circle the other.
First Trip The National Federation of the Blind of Florida is having there 2014 on a cruise ship. Something different since the National Convention will be in Orlando, FL for the foreseeable future, at least until 2016.
If you are a member of the Florida affiliate, they have held 75 state rooms and you must book the cruise through me. Dates of the cruise is Feb 7-10, 2014 on the Norwegian Sky sailing round trip Miami, FL 3 days cruise.
If you are not a member of the Florida affiliate, you can still come, I have held separate state rooms for friends and family of the NFB of FL. Anyone can come, and this would be a fundraiser for the state affiliate.
If interested, please contact me off list at reservations at echevarriatravel.com or call during business hours 631-456-5394Also the NFB Travel and Tourism Division is doing its first group trip.
It is during meet the blind month and you do not need to be a member of the division, and is accessible to all that would like to go. Even if you are not blind or part of the NFB.
We will be doing what we are calling Las Vegas and the Canyons of the Mid West 5 days trip from October 9-13, 2013. Everything is included in the price of the trip accept transportation to Las Vegas Airport, which I can help with, tip for the tour guide and travel protection.
We need 20% deposit by February 1, 2013 and payment plans are available final payment would be 9/1/2013
The description may seem very visual, but we are definitely working hand in hand with the tour suppliers Ron and Jason to make this as fun for the blind and the sighted as best they can.
For those that listen to the Echevarria Travel Show the 1st Wednesday of the Month on the www.thruoureyes.org, I had Jason Murray on my show and we discussed the trip and more.
Here are the full details of the trip.
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND TRAVEL AND TOURISM DIVISION PRESENTS:Group Trip to Las Vegas and some of the great National Parks for EveryoneFrom October 9-13, 2013Pricing and Itinerary follows
Pricing per person does not include transportation round trip to Las Vegas, NV, but can be arranged.  Also should you want to stay an extra day prior to the trip starting or after trip ends can be arranged and pricing will vary.  Also travel insurance is offered; please ask pricing upon booking your trip.
If you are totally blind and are worried about not enjoying the trip because it might be to visual for you we are working with Scenic Tours, Ron Helquist who is the owner of Scenic Tours and Jason Murray, who is the manager, will make it happen.  We want everyone to enjoy the trip using all of your senses.
Pricing includes: Tour bus, tour guide, hotels, all meals, entrance fees to the parks, taxes and fees, only thing not included is the tip to the tour guide upon end of the trip.
Payment structure: 20% of trip due at booking, full deposit due 8/1/2013, and final payment due 9/1/2013. But we are offering once 20% of trip has been paid, payment plans can be arranged.
Single Occupancy - $860 p.p.   - $172 per person due at bookingDouble Occupancy - $721 p.p.  - $145 per person due at bookingTriple Occupancy - $625 p.p.    - $120 per person due at booking
Itinerary:Day 1: Las Vegas, NV - Fly into Las Vegas, NV. You will be met at the airport and shuttled to your hotel in downtown Las Vegas. You will have the evening to explore Las Vegas and catch some sleep before our big trip. Lodging at Bally’s Resort Dinner Included
Day 2: Day 2 ThursdayGrand Canyon National Park & Page, AZ - After an early breakfast, we will depart at 7am to the South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park. We will cross over the new bridge in front of Hoover Dam, the largest dam in the United States. We will meet famous Route 66 in Kingman, AZ. After a short break, we will continue down Route 66 until Williams, AZ. From there we will enter into the National Park.
We will make 3 stops along the rim and view this natural wonder of the world. We will also enjoy lunch inside the park before we move on. After leaving the park we will enter the Navajo Indian Reservation. We will traverse the reservation to Page, AZ. We will lodge for the night in Page. Our lodging for the evening will be at Quality Inn, Page AZ.  Lodging at Quality Inn Breakfast & Dinner Included (snacks and water is supplied)
Day 3 Friday - Zion National Park & Bryce Canyon National Park.  Today we will depart Page for Zion National Park. Once we arrive at the park, we will enjoy lunch at the Zion Canyon Lodge. Once we are finished with lunch, we will enjoy seeing the not only Zion Canyon and the beautiful oasis within the canyon, but we will also see the east bench of Zion. It is a unique area that offers a different view of the sandstone cliffs that make up Zion National Park. Once we have enjoyed Zion National Park, we will depart the park and go to Bryce Canyon National Park. In Bryce Canyon, we will visit Fairyland, Sunset, and Bryce Points. Afterward we will check into our hotel at Ruby’s Inn for the evening. Lodging at Ruby’s Inn, UT Breakfast & Dinner Included.
Day 4 Saturday - After a delicious breakfast, we will depart Bryce Canyon and travel down one of the most beautiful highways in America, Highway 12. This road provides you with the beauties of the sandstone canyons and the wonders of 9,500 ft mountain vistas. We will then travel to Capital Reef National Park. In the park we will some petroglyphs, the old school house, and the capitol dome. Once we have finished enjoying Capital Reef, and had a delicious boxed lunch, we will depart for our return journey to Las Vegas. We will travel through the beautiful Aquarius Plateau and then get back to the I-15 corridor. We will stop in St George, UT for a final dinner and a pleasant walk in town. After dinner, we will travel to Las Vegas, NV where we will spend the night. Lodging at Las Vegas, NV Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 5 Sunday - Breakfast and returning to the airport
To book your trip contact me at my information below.  We will accept check, money orders.  Credit Card Payment will be accepted through paypal

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.