[stylist] Blind Mice Mall- described movies - great!

Ashley Gorzelany agorzelany at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 02:34:01 UTC 2013

I've used blind mice mart.  till they changed their website.  i've stopped
using it  because i heard   that we could get in trouble for downloading
movies from there  cuz of copyrights or something.  i don't think this is
true.  but  everything i did get from ther  i have had no problems with.
they're now the blind maice megamall   so  the movie vault is somewhere on
the page but i've not looked in a while.  just passing on what i've heard.

ashley