[stylist] creative non-fiction prompt

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Mon Jan 28 14:31:22 UTC 2013

Chris

I finally got to read this.  I did like the end, though the history of touch screens gets a little tedious.

I can see enough to read some of the buttons (and have a magnifier that helps me as well.

I think the next accessibility battle may be in church.  We are transitioning to presenting material to overheads in the name of making worship more accessible to the next generation.  Not only does God have a sense of humor, but it's twisted as all get out.

Shawn