[stylist] Tips For Writing Fiction

Anita Ogletree anitaogletree49 at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 20:59:50 UTC 2013

Hi.

I would like to ask for some opinions or suggestions on writing fiction.

Since I do not have a degree in this vocation, I have been worried that
anything I wrote and attempted to submit would be rejected based on
this fact.  So I would like to have some input on that, please.

Also, can anyone suggest material that I might be able to read that
could give me some idea of how to write a gon fiction piece?  I am
aware that it is a good idea to have a plot but I am not sure how to
get that started.

I have communicated with a few authors that I have enjoyed reading
their books and at least one of them says that she just started
writing.  I found most of Robyn Carr, the author of _The _Virgin _River
series that I have been reading on the BARD website.  I went to her
website and emailed her and got a response almost immediately.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this subject.

Sincerely,

Anita