[stylist] Tips For Writing Fiction

Ashley Gorzelany agorzelany at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 21:28:25 UTC 2013

Not being a fiction writer for anything but fun.  i think  that's where it
starts.  Just  have fun.  writing is first and foremost creation.  you can't
force yourself to write  something.  if you try something and it doesn't
work, leave it  and go back to it at a later time.

Pick something you like, an animal, a group of people,  a value, or virtue.
and see what your imagination can bring up.

what she said is true.  a lot of people do  literally just start writing.

i find  that if i listen to music full of nature sounds, rivers, water, bird
song,  i can write a bit easier then  i can with  the tv on.

I hope this helps a little bit.  this is just  my advice.

Have fun, and happy writing,
ashley