[stylist] Tips For Writing Fiction

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Thu Jan 31 22:28:09 UTC 2013

Here's a good tip from Ring Larder! It does not address your question about
how to write, but instead what to do with the writing when it's completed. I
love his humor!

"A good many young writers make the mistake of enclosing a stamped,
self-addressed envelope, big enough for the manuscript to come back in. This
is too much of a temptation to the editor."
? Ring Lardner

Lynda