[stylist] Tips For Writing Fiction

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Thu Jan 31 22:03:09 UTC 2013

Hi Anita,
There are several good writing books available through NLS in audio format -
not sure about Braille.
My favorite is:
Fiction Writer's Workshop, by Josip Novakovich, published by Story Press
read 2005

You really just have to allow yourself to do it. The exercises in this book
really caught my fancy.
Donna