[stylist] Toot Toot

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Jul 1 15:14:09 UTC 2013

Mary-Jo,
How are you accessing the Kindle books? Are you using the Kindle itself or
the Kindle for PC? Just curious, because I downloaded Kindle for PC with
accessibility for my own book and then bought Jerry Whittle's Standing with
Better Angels. The screen reader is weird, a bit halting -- sometimes
sentences seem to run into each other when it would seem like it has to be a
new paragraph, and there doesn't seem to be a way to spell things. I just
uploaded a new version of my novel The Heart of Applebutter Hill this
weekend, and I was trying to verify that the change went through -- it was
just two words that were capitalized and shouldn't have been. I'll have to
try the online preview to see if I can find out there.
Donna