[stylist] New Victor Stream

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 1 00:57:23 UTC 2013

Yes, all HP books and films are out. Like I said, the last book was
turned into two movies because of it's length, so there are seven books
but eight movies. The books are on BARD and the movies on Blind Mice, if
you want a descriptive version, but of course, these are just audio
files.

Based on my research, the ABC player is the only TV app that's fully
accessible. Wait, Itake that back, there are a couple of features that
don't seem accessible, but getting onto the app, searching for a show
and watching a show are pretty easy. Other major stations, NBC, Fox and
CBS, don't seem as straight-forward or accessible. You can maneuver the
apps but it can be a little tricky.

I'm honestly not sure if you can learn if a movie is described or not
before placing in a DVD or BlueRay player. I would check the packaging
and try searching it online too. We don't buy many movies because even
if I like one, usually once I see it, I don't really need to see it
again. And when I like something enough to buy it, I don't really care
if it's described or not. We also watch Blind Mice movies too. The
movies we purchase mostly nowadays are kids films like Cinderella and
Tangled and Fox and the Hound, which are for the kids who can see, and
Ross and I have seen a lot of the older kid movies when we had sight, so
even if we wanted to watch it for ourselves, we know what is happening.
And honestly, I don't really struggle much with figuring out what is
happening during a movie. Sometimes I will describe things to Ross, who
has a little useable vision, and I'm usually correct, LOL!

Anyway, this was a very round about way to say I'm not sure.

Bridgit