[stylist] Seeking BOE contributors

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 1 19:56:48 UTC 2013

Is it odd to anyone else that no one was notified about their
submissions being selected? And why is it so difficult to find Behind
Our Eyes and the anthology online? I have the website, but a Google
search took some time before I found something relating to the group,
and the only thing I've seen about the anthology is on Amazon.