[stylist] Seeking BOE contributors

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Jul 1 20:24:20 UTC 2013

Sounds like they need some help with search engine optimization (SEO). I am
always surprised with what sites get on the first Google results page. If I
search for the title of my novel, the very first thing that comes up is my
website, which is hosted by WordPress.com. Usually, the second and third
results are other pages from that site. Smashwords, Kindle and Kobo show up,
but not Barnes & Noble. In fact, the Bookshare page, the notice in the
Braille Monitor and a few of the internet radio shows that I've been on all
show up way before the Nook version. I can't even find the Apple version,
which is supposed to be up. Curioser and curioser. *grin*
Donna