[stylist] Behind Our Eyes

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 2 03:38:53 UTC 2013

I didn't think it provided much information, and it definitely didn't
have anything about the current anthology. It's unclear as to what the
exact intent of the nonprofit itself is about. Is it all about artistic
expressions by people with disabilities? Do they do any advocacy and/or
political work? They produce Magnets and Ladders and the anthology, but
what exactly makes them a nonprofit, and why apply for a nonprofit? I
think they also have a radio show online but saw nothing about this on
the website.

Bridgit