[stylist] Behind Our Eyes

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Tue Jul 2 14:21:41 UTC 2013

Phyllis, I am so sorry I missed your name in the table of contents  of BOE
A Second Look... I knew I'd probably miss someone along the  way.
And thank you Shawn for posting the table of contents.. I tried to  copy
and paste and found that is something you are not allowed to do it  seems.
congratulations to all!
Myrna

In a message dated 7/2/2013 7:14:43 A.M. Central Daylight Time,