[stylist] Hello from RJ

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 19:48:20 UTC 2013

Hello all,
I am also new to the list. My name is Aleeha Dudley and I am currently a junior in college. I love to write whatever is on my mind, but have a particular soft spot for writing stories about horses. That's just a little about me and I look forward to reading and posting to this list.

Sent from my iPhone