[stylist] Hello from RJ

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 10 20:30:46 UTC 2013

Aleeha,

Welcome too. That's a beautiful name.

What do you study at university? I have my BFA in creative writing. I
miss academia though and have considered pursuing another degree. I
minored in history, and during my first round at university back in
2000, I majored in vocal performance and minored in theatre. So perhaps
I will study history again, but religion is also another area I'm
considering.

My mother-in-law has horses, and I love to ride. I had never done it
before I met Ross and his family, and I took to it very well. You will
have to check out the NFB Writers' writing contest winners at:
http://www.nfb-writers-division.net
There's a story about horses in the Children's Literature written by
adults category.

Look forward to learning more about you.

Bridgit