[stylist] quiet

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 01:01:05 UTC 2013

Sounds busy. I wish you luck.

Does anyone here have Stargarts or know more about it? I had a good
friend with Stargarts, and he told me it happens quickly but then stops.
So you lose vision rapidly in a short amount of time but then it stops
and you don't lose more. And it affects the central vision. My friend
had 20/20 except for his central vision. But are there different types
like RP, or did I misunderstand the condition?

Bridgit