[stylist] also new on the list

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 16:24:39 UTC 2013

Hi Sophie,
My name is Vejas, and I'm also 16.  Actually, I remember you from
Braille challenge and the NABS list.  Also, quite a while back I
saw your review for the book Louisiana's Song in Stone Soup.
We share writing and have discussions about various things
related to writing.
I can't really tell you what I'm working on, because I'm kind of
having writer's block.
Vejas