[stylist] also new on the list

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 21:13:44 UTC 2013

Welcome Sophie. Great, another fantasy lover! I admire your ambition.
I'm 32 with a degree in creative writing, and I'm finally working on a
novel. I've written short stories, nothing longer than 30 pages, and
lots of personal essays, but this will be my first attempt at a novel,
at least a disciplined attempt.

Look forward to seeing you on the list. Would love to read something of
yours.

Bridgit