[stylist] Introducing Myself and Blogging with JAWS

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Tue Jul 16 18:50:21 UTC 2013

Hi,
Regarding making WordPress and all that jazz an article for S & S, I'd be glad to do that. Someone will have to refresh me on the guidelines and be ready to do serious editing. I hang out here because I'm like someone who loves the symphony, but would never let anyone know I play an instrument.

Jim

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark, its diversified business, or affiliates.