[stylist] Introducing Myself and Blogging with JAWS

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 17 12:09:56 UTC 2013

Jim,

That would be awesome. I will provide some guidelines here, but you can
email me at bpollpeter at hotmail.com if you wish to discuss it further or
have questions.

Articles can be up to 1500 words. Send as email attachment, and either
as a MS Word doc or RTF.
Try to be as precise and concise as possible, organizing the article to
the best of your abilities. As for the editing, that's what my team and
I are here for, smile, though try to double check any errors and
organize it as much as possible before sending.

Bridgit