[stylist] Back from vacation, finished editing a novel, and new troubles

April Brown aprilbrownwrite at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 18:05:22 UTC 2013

Hi all,

     Last week was a vacation, of sorts.  We did go a few places.

     Then, while looking straight ahead at the zoo, and not down at the
ground, I managed to step on a waist high child who had stepped in front of
me.  An upsetting day for me.  Luckily, the child's mother pulled her away,
and spoke to her, not me.  I was in shock.

      I also had sedation dentistry to fix a multitude of teeth.  My gum are
still sore.

       Yesterday and today, I focused on the final edits for Trails 2.  I
also remembered the Clive Cussler Adventure Writer's Competition for
unpublished writers in October.  I can send in Trails 1 this year!

       I have a few emails I need to respond to, and I plan to work on them
tomorrow.  I have to finish an assignment today.

Have a great day!

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.