[stylist] Back from vacation, finished editing a novel, and new troubles

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Jul 31 15:28:30 UTC 2013

April

Gee lady your zoo and kid experience --- I'm wondering if you use a white
cane? Not that it as a tool is perfect, or should I say, it is as good as
the person using it.) And I'm saying this with the intent of being sensitive
and respectful --- this blindness can at times --- or should I turn that
around and say, "limited vision at times is just not enough, and can be
dangerous to us and those around us." And so not getting into more of all
this --- question, do you use a cane?
(We've all had to face and make that choice.)