[stylist] Formatting e-books

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sun Jun 23 23:12:33 UTC 2013

Phyllis,
I'm glad you had a good experience. Mark Coker's list has many names, and I
chose one that didn't work for me. They too had a guarantee; I just got
tired of trying to get them to do it right when they clearly didn't know
what that meant. I struggled with writing to Mark with my experience. I'm
not trying to ruin their business. As nice as they seemed, I just hope this
was a lesson to them for the future. Perhaps, mine was the only case that
went this badly.
Donna