[stylist] Formatting e-books

P. Campbell pcampbell16 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 23 23:35:02 UTC 2013

Smash Words has a number of different formats, including plain text and rich
text format as well as Apple, Nook Amazon etc.  Open Book works nicely, and
friends with Apple devices tell me they work quite well.  You can also use
Braille Note, Victor Stream or Book Sense if you choose something like plain
text.  This is one reason that I chose ebooks and Smashwords for my last two
books.  They were of special interest to the blind, and I wanted them
readily available in a form that could be easily read, and at a reasonable
price.

Phyllis