[stylist] not another convention notice

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 27 16:24:36 UTC 2013

Eve,

I like the line, "Calls the unseen crawlers." This begins more
light-hearted than how it ends. Very interesting. Maybe I'm not
understanding, but I read this as hearing birds, but then you use the
word "crawlers," which makes me think either of insects or just land
animals, but then you reference cows and/or some other pen animal. I
guess I'm just not sure how this flows and fits even as just a simple
observation poem.

You could use a recording device to record your thoughts like a Victor
Stream or digital recorder or IPhone, if you have one. Perhaps your
local rehab agency can purchase such a device for you if you don't have
one.

I hate all the convention notices even when I do attend convention,
grin.

Bridgit