[stylist] New Victor Stream

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 27 16:54:53 UTC 2013

Wondering if anyone has the newer model of the Victor. And if so, how do
you like it?

I've been curious for so long as to why the Victor's never come down in
price, but Apple products and other devices are either cheaper or the
same price but have bigger GB's or whichever one it is. I can't read
BARD books on my IPhone and IPod, though NLS is working on an app, so
hopefully soon we can, but I can read anything else along withdoing
other things like recording and Y-FY, and my phone was $100 and my Ipod
was $100. My Victor, which was bought 6 years ago, was $350, and I've
yet to see a Victor go below this price. Anyone know why?

Bridgit