[stylist] not another convention notice

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 18:11:16 UTC 2013

Jaquelin, it is a skill worth having, but difficult to attain. I do
not have the technology Bridget mentioned and please do not get me
started on rehab. Some day maybe, but for now, it is a great exercise
that I recommend for everyone. Thanks all for your comments. Bridget,
you must read each line separately. There are different sounds from
different sources. Basically it is describing, in its shortness, the
activity of life and the world that is unseen by some due to whatever
barriers they have whether self imposed or not. Eve