[stylist] I'm new, and looking for input on marketing my historical fiction novel

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Mar 1 11:59:58 UTC 2013

Chris

Good to have you on the list! Looks like you've gotten a good start to your
questions --- Donna sure laid it out for you --- but there are still others
here that will, I'm sure, will also write in with what they know, as well!

Secondly, seeing how you have signed on to our listserv --- this being a
great portal-resource to a writer --- know that it is here because of our
membership! (No, you do not need to be a member to be here, but it is one of
the better supportive creations that we the members have brought about.) So
hey, we have more to offer! Want to join, support and help us to help
ourselves?!? ($10.00 per year; ask and I will tell you more - off list. )