[stylist] A question

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sat Mar 2 02:57:14 UTC 2013

Lynda

These older storage discs that you speak of --- are they the 3.5 Floppy's?
(The disc is thin, square, has a spring-loaded cover that slides over to
protect the actual disc inside? Or the Earlier 5.25 5or was it 5.5 floppy
that was actually "floppy?"

(I bet some folks still have the older disc drives around - I know someone
that does.) And I bet a computer service has access to these older drives,
too. And yeah, for a fee they'll copy them over for you.)