[stylist] A question

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Mar 1 19:53:12 UTC 2013

I have finished my art archives now, and will begin work on my poetry and writing archives. I need to have a master copy of all writings, and publication record of all my work.

I have a little problem, and don't know the answer to it but I think someone here will know.

All of my previous publication records, poems, essays, lectures, etc. are on cassettes - not sure if that is what they are called. The ones we had before we got the CDs to put our digital material on?  Anyway, do you know how I can get the information that is on my discs and put it on CDs as I no longer have a disc player on my computer. Is there a place where I could send it to have it put onto the CD format?

After sight loss, I got a new computer and this one does not have the ability to do this.
Suggestions, please.
Lynda