[stylist] Quote to ponder

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Fri Mar 15 23:15:53 UTC 2013

Bridgit,
Yes, it has been silent around here. I'm beginning to wonder if my
publication update scared people off. If I imagine that, does that make it
real? Well, what is the definition of real anyway? Even nothing is
something, and reality doesn't have the limitations of value judgments.
Something can be real and a lie ... But I skip ahead to Robert's post.
*grin*
Donna
Donna