[stylist] Quote to ponder

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 02:17:45 UTC 2013

Everything you can imagine is truly possable, but I do not know about it
all being real. Was not Flip often the center square? Richard Pryor set
himself on fire while free basing. I do not think Flip ever did such a
thing.My friends sister dated Pryor at the timeof the incident. Eve  Oh,
and to quote Gregory House, "Everybody lies."