[stylist] Quote to ponder

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sat Mar 16 23:04:51 UTC 2013

Being a lie doesn't make something not real though, just not true. My
husband is always complaining when he watches Wheel of Fortune that their
categories are too vague. He partidcularly objects to the "Thing" category,
saying that everything is a thing -- a person, a concept a place -- even
nothing is a thing. Real is a bit vague for me, personally.
Donna