[stylist] NFB & Writers Division member mentioned in article about using iPads in classroom

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Mar 19 19:31:05 UTC 2013

Hi Friends,
Recently, I ran across a journalist's pitch saying she was doing an article
about the use of iPads in the classroom and wanted experts to comment. I'm
not an expert, but I figured no one else was going to tell her about the
need for accessible materials and devices for print handicapped students, so
I wrote to her. Well, she mentions me, the NFB and the issue in the article:

<http://newsroom.opencolleges.edu.au/news/study-shows-ipads-could-improve-li
teracy-skills-in-young-children/>
http://newsroom.opencolleges.edu.au/news/study-shows-ipads-could-improve-lit
eracy-skills-in-young-children/

Donna

-- The Heart of Applebutter Hill, a novel on a mission:
DonnaWHill.com

Read Donna's articles on Suite 101:
http://suite101 <http://suite101.com/donna-w-hill> .com/donna-w-hill

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374