[stylist] jaws question

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Mar 24 03:00:40 UTC 2013

Gee Whiz! I cannot picture that one!? Like you are saying that it selects
and pops off the option And after it starts --- whatever, you then of course
would be out of the combo box.
Yeah, do as Justin recommended, if you need to go into a combo box, then do
the alt+arrow down, and then you are in a properly opened and active combo
box, all awaiting for your command.