[stylist] In the Storms of April

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Sun Mar 24 22:36:07 UTC 2013

Lynda, I am with Jackie here...You have inspired me to perhaps do  another.
  Fine work!
Myrna

In a message dated 3/24/2013 4:47:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jackieleepoet at cox.net writes:

Lynda,
I liked your Pantoum. While it does not reflect Arizona  weather, it took me
back with its imagery and the repetitive quality of the  form.
While I have written several pantoums, my problem is that I never  know when
one is finished. It does not give a line limit, and so seems easy  to go on
too far. Your sequence may have inspired me to try  again.
Thanks for sharing.
Jackie