[stylist] In the Storms of April and Pantoums

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Mar 24 22:33:17 UTC 2013

I just checked, and it is Mary-Jo Lord who has written the excellent "HOw to
Write a Pantoum" in the newest edition of Magnets and Ladders Literary
Magazine. Kudos to Mary-Jo for a terrific piece.

Jackie, knowing when to STOP is not only the dilemma of the poet, it is also
the challenge to a painter.

Lynda