[stylist] Sharing a pantoum Azure Skies

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon Mar 25 16:17:53 UTC 2013

Myrna,
This is a beautiful pantoum. The thoughts and the imagery are magnified by
the form you chose. The form can also be used to hammer down unpleasant
thoughts such as spousal abuse, because of the repetitive quality of the
form, and the repetitive quality of the cycle of violence. I have such a one
in my manuscript, "Run, Quail, Run." My feeling is that this group likes
beautiful ethereal subjects and like my own critique group, does not like to
hear the other side of the beauty coin.
May I call yours a beautiful mind?
It is definitely inspirational. I loved Lynda's critique, so in depth, and
giving an appreciation of the deeper meanings of color.
Jackie