[stylist] Sharing a pantoum Azure Skies

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Mar 25 16:59:26 UTC 2013

I have been thinking lately about the words that we use over the years in
our own writing.  As I am working on my archives, I am coming across some
words that are very consistently in my lexicon over a long time - since the
70s.  A project I would like to tackle when I have a space of time to do it
would be to explore my own vocabulary and begin to weave the pieces together
as I encounter them - a research project into my own work.

Azure is really a state of mind.
I am sure I have never used that word in anything I have written - it's a
very beautiful word that evokes so many hues - Reading Myrna's poem seemed
to open up a window for me this morning - a window into the heavens because
it implies a kind of transparent or translucency.
Lynda