[stylist] Sharing a pantoum Azure Skies Thank you all!

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Mon Mar 25 18:04:40 UTC 2013

Thank you to all for your kind words and sharing your own unique
perspectives about the poem.
I too have folders.. a main NFB folder and sub-folders.  I am very  humbled
that others have created a folder for my work.
Shawn nailed it about the contrast of azure which denotes beauty and light
and the sorrow and darkness.  This poem was inspired by the time after my
husband's death. It was so unexpected that I found myself in a dark place
but at  the same time I wanted to embrace the sky.  The discussion of colors
was  really interesting to me as I use color in much of my work and have even
written  about cerulean.  Now I am thinking about cyan and how to work that
into a  piece.
Again thank you so much!  Now off to do more reading.
Myrna

In a message dated 3/25/2013 12:00:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,