[stylist] Sharing a pantoum Azure Skies Jackie

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Mon Mar 25 18:10:23 UTC 2013

What a beautiful thing to say... a beautiful mind.  You have made me  smile.
Thank you!
Myrna

In a message dated 3/25/2013 11:20:12 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jackieleepoet at cox.net writes:

Myrna,
This is a beautiful pantoum. The thoughts and the imagery  are magnified by
the form you chose. The form can also be used to hammer  down unpleasant
thoughts such as spousal abuse, because of the repetitive  quality of the
form, and the repetitive quality of the cycle of violence. I  have such a
one
in my manuscript, "Run, Quail, Run." My feeling is that  this group likes
beautiful ethereal subjects and like my own critique  group, does not like
hear the other side of the beauty coin.
May I  call yours a beautiful mind?
It is definitely inspirational. I loved  Lynda's critique, so in depth, and
giving an appreciation of the deeper  meanings of color.
Jackie