[stylist] Sharing a pantoum -Adding Color to your work

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 31 01:30:42 UTC 2013

Shawn,

Lynda has provided much better insight and commentary than I ever could,
but I try to comment on posts with writing, so I give you this:

I like the pacing. It's fresh and sharp, much like the landscape of your
poem.

The use of *jewel blue* provides a lot of visual stimulation and yet
it's a single description. Talk about packing a punch in a very precise,
concise manner.

This poem comes across emotive as well. Good job.

Bridgit
Message: 21