[stylist] New poem

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 22:31:56 UTC 2013

Kyle,

This poem has simplicity which I like. I like how it takes us on this
journey to the end when we have that *ah-ha* moment, smile.

I really like the lines: So what am I some precious jewel or pirates
plunder?
To what name do I give myself?
I am nothing more than an old dusty book on the shelf

Bridgit
Message: 6