[stylist] New poem

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 22:37:27 UTC 2013

Kyle,

After reading Barbara's and Lynda's comments, who are both much more
competent on poetry than myself, I must say I agree with their
assessments. I still enjoy this poem, but it could use a bit of cleaning
up. The simplicity is what I like, but there are moments that get a
little clunky. Also, the beginning is a little cliché; it picks up
speed, for me, towards the end.

Bridgit

Message: 9