[stylist] new poem

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Mar 29 16:42:42 UTC 2013

Kyle, I agree with Jackie on your poem about the book - I don't see it as a
metaphor at all as it is not subtle enough for that and it is not an implied
comparison -

The other thought I have on your dark poem  is that it can so easeily be
turnned into a Haloween spoof - I found it to be full of humor and little
messages of warning, much like warnings we would give children around
trick-or-treat time.

Lynda