[stylist] History and religion

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 21:49:43 UTC 2013

Jackie,

Can you send this poem directly to my email? I, for some reason, can not
retrieve attachments on the listserve itself. My email is
bpollpeter at hotmail.com. Thanks, I am looking forward to reading. And
good luck.

Bridgit
Message: 1
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 10:13:47 -0700
From: "Jacqueline Williams" <jackieleepoet at cox.net>
Subject: Re: [stylist] history and religion

Bridgit,
I am fascinated by your perspective, so like my own. I was fortunate to
take a Religions of the World in college, and have added a few since
then that were not addressed, such as Bahai. Also, I read several books
on Anne Bolyn, and just this year wrote a "Spoon River" poem about her.
That is a form that is "a voice from the dead." I am attaching it. I
have submitted to Florida, the NFSPS annual contest, so I am unsure that
I should send it to you. However, perhaps your heredity takes
precedence! Jackie