[stylist] What am I saying?

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue May 14 15:10:19 UTC 2013

This is an example of texte, a quote. What does it say? Some people
say that it is a person talking to their sister and telling her they
have a guest. Others say that the speaker is saying the guest is a
sister. I am asking about what it says in context of its punctuation.
It is not a quote you are going to find on google. It is an example
for you all to decipher for me. Thanks, Eve