[stylist] What am I saying?

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Wed May 15 01:41:11 UTC 2013

I appreciate all of your answers. It is funny how people interpret
things differently or with such imagination. A wooden table? A
visiting nun? hahaha   Donna, you suggested it meant the opposite of
what everyone else had said. I think you had the same idea though and
just made a Freudian slip of sorts. You might want to relook to get it
straight for yourself. Thanks all. I hate punctuation. Eve