[stylist] Writers' Division Monthly Telephone Gathering- May-June combined

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu May 16 18:50:15 UTC 2013

Hi you all

RE: Our next telephone gathering will serve to cover both May and June

[The last Sunday in May is memorial day weekend and the last Sunday in June
has many of us either in Orlando or on our way]

Topic: Recapping publishing, then taking the  next steps - strategies for
marketing your book.

Date: June 9th

Time: 8:30 PM ET; 7:30 PM CT; 6:30 PM MT; 5:30 PM PT

Phone#: 1-218-339-4300

Access#: 568839Pound

Presenters will be division members who have experience in the area of
self-publishing and self-marketing.

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee